|Identification of the deeper feeder vein has proven a very effective means of treating spider telangiectasia. VeinViewer sees peripheral veins up to 10mm deep and blood patterns up to 15 mm deep and can be used with both laser and non-laser treatment techniques. Our exclusive vascular imaging technology can potentially improve procedure success and avoid additional treatments.|
VeinViewer® benefits include:
- Location of deeper reticular veins for better target mapping.
- Real time visualization; watch fluids clear the blood column.
- The potential to reduce costs and improve patient throughput.
- Patient consultation and education on the procedure, setting expectations of success; avoiding unneeded re-do of procedures.
- Expanded marketing opportunities due to increased patient satisfaction and word-of-mouth referrals.
Peer review article on vein mapping download.
"We have been using our VeinViewer for about 18 months and love it. We use it predominantly for reticular veins and identifying the veins that feed the large clusters of spider telangiectasia. It is also very helpful for the lateral sub-dermal venous plexus. Most importantly, the patients absolutely love the technology, and I feel that it legitimizes us as vein specialists."
— William Schuh, MD, Vein Care Institute,
Accidentally hitting a vein during injection of fillers and other cosmetic facial treatments can cause painful unattractive bruising.
- Locate and avoid veins on the face, which are commonly clustered around the eyes.
- Promote your dedication to the comfort of your patients through utilization of the latest technology.
Learn more how VeinViewer can help improve your aesthetics practice by speaking to a Christie expert today by calling 877 SEE VEIN.
Telangiectasia feeder vein
Nurse with VeinViewer Flex
Female posterior knee