Every day, paramedics and other first responders see a variety of patient types and challenging environments in medical emergency situations. Patient venous access can present a number of difficult challenges: reduced vessel options due to blood loss, edema, vasoconstriction, dehydration, varying skin tones, and diffused or no lighting in small spaces.
VeinViewer® Flex by Christie assists emergency medical clinicians in rapidly assessing available peripheral vasculature; identifying better options for successful vascular access. VeinViewer Flex HD imaging, powered by Df2 technology is the only vein illumination device that offers real-time feedback throughout the entire venipuncture procedure, Pre-, During- and Post-access.
Clinical features and benefits of VeinViewer Flex:
- Clinicians can fully assess their patient's vasculature to place a standard peripheral IV prior to escalating to a more invasive procedure if required.
- VeinViewer Flex can improve peripheral IV first stick success by up to 100% and reduce treatment delays.
- Early detection of hematomas can help avoid potential infiltrations.
- Effective for patients of all skin tones, ages and weight as well as patients that are dehydrated or in trauma.
Key features for first responders:
- Brightest direct projection vein illumination, can be used in conditions with little to no ambient light.
- MaxBright feature increases brightness by 40% to aid in scenarios with higher than standard ambient light.
- Includes 2 fast-swap batteries and can be run on A/C power.
- Drop tested for durability per IEC/UL 60601-01 standard.
- Only device of its kind rated as an EMC class B device and is suitable for use in all environments; both industrial and domestic.
- Multiple clamps provide options for attaching S-Mount (Stability Mount) to available surfaces.
- Vehicle charge adapter and travel case are available with our Optional Accessory Kit.
To learn how VeinViewer can provide clinical benefits Pre-, During- and Post-access, speak to a Christie expert today by calling 877 SEE VEIN.
Adult female antecubital inverse
Paramedic with VeinViewer Flex